– To start Voicemail activation press *86 send.
– Select option 2 to activate.
– A text confirmation will be sent to your phone with your voicemail PIN.
Checking Your Voicemail
– To listen to your new mail Press 1
– To listen to your saved mail Press 2
– To manage your greetings Press 3
– To update your password Press 4
– To review tour mailbox number Press 5
– To use IT&E’s Advanced Voicemail Features Press 6
– To exit out of your mailbox Press *
To check your Voicemail from USA call: 671-727-6245 (enter cellphone number ie. 6717777777). You will need your PIN.
To check your voicemail from a landline in the CNMI dial 670-287-6245
– Text UNSUB, to 6534
– You will receive a text confirmation that you have successfully unsubscribed to service.
Reset Voicemail PIN
– Text reset, to 6534
– A new voicemail PIN will be sent to you via text message.
(IT&E is not liable for missed Voicemail messages, or deletions of messages from your voice mailbox, even if you’ve saved them. Your IT&E mailbox is not password protected until you initialize it by following the tutorial prompts to select a password and record a voice signature and personalized greeting.)