TYPHOON ULYSSES &
SUPER TYPHOON ROLLY
DONATE BY TEXTING
Typhoon Ulysses & Rolly Relief Effort
What is the disaster relief effort for?
The disaster relief effort is to help those affected by Typhoon Ulysses and Rolly in the Philippines.
How long is the text donation line open?
The text donation line will be open from November 18, 2020 through November 26, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
How can I donate by text?
- You can donate in increments of a $1, $3, or $5 by texting your donation amount to 4357(HELP) from your IT&E Postpaid or Prrepaid phone. Text the following:
- To donate $1: Text GIVE1 to 4357
- To donate $3: Text GIVE2 to 4357
- To donate $5: Text GIVE3 to 4357
How is my text donation charged?
If you are an IT&E Postpaid customers, your text donation will be billed to your account and will appear on the next billing statement.
If you are an IT&E Prepaid customer, your text donation amount will be deducted from your current prepaid balance.
How will my billing statement look if I donate more than once and more than $5?
- Thank you for your donation! You will see one line for every text donation and how many times you donated.
For example, if you donated $5 three times you will three lines of $5 donation on your billing statement.
How many times can I donate within a day?
There is no limit on how any times you can donate
Where is IT&E submitting the donations?
All funds raised from this promotion will be donated to the Filipino Community of Guam to support their relief efforts for the victims of Typhoons Ulysses and Rolly.