Whether you’re a homebody or always on the go, staying connected to all the things that matter is important. An Explorer Bundle is a great way to save on your home internet, home phone, and/or mobile phone services.
Signing up for a bundle is easy! We’ll guide you through the process of getting your Explorer Bundle.
Choose your Explorer Bundle
Start by choosing an Explorer Bundle based on how you want to connect.
Do you want to connect at home and on the go? The 3-service Explorer Bundle includes up to 5 mobile phone lines, home internet, and home phone. Bundling your mobile phone with your internet and home phone saves you more money compared to getting a separate postpaid plan. Check out this chart to see how much you’ll save.
Is a home connection all you need? Our 2-service Explorer Bundle offers home internet and home phone.
After you choose between the 3-service or 2-service bundle, you can decide on your internet download speed.
The download speed is how fast your computer or devices receives the movie, webpage, and other content from the internet. IT&E offers download speeds ranging from 10 Mbps up to 60 Mbps. Faster download speeds are ideal for streaming Hulu and Netflix in 4K(especially on more than one device) and for playing online games on your PC or on a console like a PlayStation or Xbox.
Then, if you’re signing up for a 3-service bundle, choose your mobile phone plan. We offer mobile plans ranging from 5 GB to unlimited 4G LTE data. Each mobile plan includes unlimited local talk & text in the CNMI and Guam.
If you already have an IT&E mobile plan, you can upgrade your existing plan to the 3-Service bundle at any time during your contract.
Required documents and the application
Once you’ve decided which bundle works best for you, fill out an application at any IT&E store. To complete the application, you’ll need a current government-issued photo ID, like a driver’s license or passport. Have a specific number you’d like? If the number is available, we’ll assign them to your account. Please expect to provide or draw a map to your home so our installers can easily make their way over to you.
If you’re a CW, you’ll need to bring your visa.
Fees and deposits
When you sign up for a 3-service bundle, we’ll conduct a soft credit check to determine your security deposit. Don’t worry, the soft credit check will not affect your credit score.
Depending on the result of the credit score, one month advance payment and a security deposit of up to $150 at the most might be required. A deposit will be required for each mobile line added. Activation fee, advance payment, and/or security deposit might be waived for subscribers with excellent credit scores. You can decline to authorize the credit check, and instead choose to pay a $150 security deposit when you sign up.
If you’re buying a new phone, the payment for the phone is also due when you sign up. You can get a phone at the promo price based on your plan, or through our Device Payment Plan. With the Device Payment Plan, you can pay for your phone in 3 or 6 installments and your first installment is due when you sign up.
For a 2-service bundle, one month advance payment will be billed to your account once the service is activated. If you’re a CW Worker, the one month advance payment is required as soon as you sign up for your 2-service bundle.
You may also have to pay some installation fees, like service order processing, inside wiring, filter, and premise visit.
Secure your account
Our associates will help you set up your CPNI password. Short for “Customer Proprietary Network Information,” CPNI protects your personal information by restricting access to your information, such as your call and purchasing history. Our associates will only release your personal information or make changes to your account if the CPNI password is provided.
Your Free Roku Stick
All bundles subscribers get a free Roku Streaming Stick. Plug your Roku Streaming Stick into the HDMI port of your television and you can access hundreds of free and paid movies, TV shows, and music, including Netflix, Hulu, HBO, etc. on your TV.
Check out his video on how to set up your Roku Stick.
Once you set up your Roku, check out our list of our favorite Roku Channels to get you started.
Get more as a subscriber
As an IT&E subscriber, you also get some awesome perks and add-ons. Choose a few to more easily connect with friends and family off-island, save time and money, earn rewards, and manage your account.
Check out our perks and add-ons:
- – Earn United MileagePlus miles for every dollar of your monthly bill with the Explorer Rewards program. Simply give your United MileagePlus account number to an associate to sign up. And if you’re not a United MileagePlus member, you can sign up for free at united.com to begin earning miles
- – Go paperless to save time, money, and the environment. After you set up your CPNI password, you can sign up for MyBilling eStatements. You’ll be able to see previous statements going back 6 months and make payments online. Plus, you’ll avoid the $3 monthly fee to receive paper statements.
- – Bring your mobile phone number from your previous carrier. This is called “porting in” and requires a few documents. Check out our Port In checklist.
- – Get unlimited calls to the United States to talk with friends and family on your mobile and/or home phone!
- – Use your data while you’re traveling to the United States and the Philippines with Mobile Passport for as low as $10 a day.
- – Get 3,000 minutes to call any 5 Globe phone numbers in the Philippines to stay connected with friends for $15 a month with the Kababayan Plan. You can activate and deactivate as you need it.
Have more questions? Send us a message or give us a call at 670-682-4483. We’re happy to help.